CRM MANAGER- LOS ANGELES, CA
Emser Tile, LLC, the nationwide supplier of high-quality floor covering products servicing world-leading retailers, builders and contractors seeks an experienced CRM MANAGER- LOS ANGELES, CA.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales Support & Planning, the CRM Manager is responsible for managing the CRM and CPQ system on a day-to-day basis. We are seeking an individual that will be a CRM champion for the company. This role will be the main business driver for adoption of the CRM system. The CRM Manager will work with IT to manage system modification and value being delivered to the business users.
The ideal candidate will be process oriented, analytically minded and can understand internal sales, marketing and business processes. The role calls for a functional/business analyst with good experience on the Oracle CX/CPQ platform. This is a hands-on role and will be a direct driver of the productivity and efficiency gains being targeted. The CX Administrator will be responsible for guiding and overseeing future design and functionality changes post implementation. Maintaining and driving an ongoing training program and user adoption program will be vital to the role. The individual will become the main business driver behind the CRM and will ensure the platform is enhancing customer value.
- Work with business users to understand and document their business processes and requirements.
- Work with the sales and support teams to scope proposed system changes and new uses with an understanding of costs and benefits.
- Understand the current implementation and architecture of Oracle CX & CPQ environments, including integration with CRM and ERP systems.
- Document the functional design and solution approaches.
- Conduct meetings with business users and IT personnel, and publish status and progress reports. During projects, clearly communicate project task status to key stakeholders.
- Monitor utilization and adoption metrics and present to Sales and IT leadership
- Work with development personnel to highlight any changes needed in the current implementation to achieve business requirements.
- Assist with release planning and execution.
- Troubleshoot issues in the CRM & CPQ environment and related integrations.
- The CRM Manager will be the key point of contact and relationship manager with the CRM vendor and related functional bolt on products and will be continuously evaluating enhancements.
- Must have a strong understanding of sales processes.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and detail orientation with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Experience with CRM Software
Demonstrated strong knowledge and experience in CPQ. Oracle CPQ certifications highly desired.
Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
Effective interpersonal skills and proficient verbal and written communication skills. Strong ability to work across multiple departments including, Sales, IT, Supply Chain and Operations.
The Emser Tradition of Excellence Comes From its People...
Since its establishment in 1968, Emser Tile has become the leading supplier of the world's finest tile and natural stone. Through our international production network and product development expertise, we offer myriad of possibilities that help retailers, contractors, homebuilders, commercial builders, architects & designers bring their ideas to life. Although Emser has grown rapidly, our on-going dedication to outstanding quality and service remains the hallmark of our success.
Emser is always seeking knowledgeable, career-minded professionals to become a part of our team and help drive our growth and expansion into new and existing markets. When it comes to challenging and rewarding career opportunities, Emser is the place to be!
As an Emser employee, you will enjoy healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care. Your financial well-being will be supported through our 401(k) plan. Moreover, we offer a challenging & rewarding professional work environment. Emser's employee benefits package also includes:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
Emser provides ongoing opportunities for professional training, and encourages internal advancement and mobility.