Emser Tile, LLC, the nationwide supplier of high-quality floor covering products servicing world-leading retailers, builders and contractors seeks an experienced CUSTOMER SUPPORT - HOUSTON, TX.
Experience a multi-faceted and well rounded job opportunity as a Warehouse Customer Support Representative. Emser Tile and Natural Stone the nationwide supplier of high-quality floor covering products servicing world-leading retailers, builders and contractors seeks a customer facing warehouse representative to deliver top quality customer satisfaction while assisting with day to day warehouse operation. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow within a company.
· Assist in day-to-day functioning of branch.
· Inspecting, identifying, handling, consolidating labeling, stocking, picking, packing and shipping inventory per Company policy.
· Build relationships with contractors.
· Answer all calls to Branch promptly and assist accordingly.
· Pull Tile Samples from Branch Warehouse.
· Create custom samples boards.
· Direct customers to the appropriate team member.
· Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify order and account information.
· Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
· Advise on branch information, i.e., hours, location, etc.
· Work with Operations Manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
· Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
· Inspecting, picking, packing and shipping inventory per Company policy.
· Responsible for receiving and reporting inventory.
· Maintaining warehouse inventory and records.
· Minimum 2 years of experience providing operations, sales and customer service support in a sales, retail or distribution environment.
· Detail oriented and self-starter.
· Intermediate Computer Skills.
· Ability to maintain a professional work environment at all times.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
· High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
· Knowledge of relevant computer applications, i.e., Outlook, Excel, etc.
· Forklift experience a plus.
· Building and product knowledge a plus.
· Stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms.
· Walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
· Sit, climb or balance.
· Lift and/or move up to 110 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
· Exposure to moving mechanical parts.
· Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
· May be exposed to a wide range of temperatures.
· The noise level is usually loud.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
List by job title any positions to be supervised by the incumbent
Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.