BRANCH MANAGER - SAN MARCOS, CA
Emser Tile, LLC, the nationwide supplier of high-quality floor covering products servicing world-leading retailers, builders and contractors seeks an experienced BRANCH MANAGER - SAN MARCOS, CA.
The Branch Manager will provide leadership to the Branch’s operations, sales, and warehouse personnel. In addition, the Branch Manager will develop and implement strategies to grow market share within the Branch’s territory, and drive operational and service excellence.
- Responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Full responsibility for branch financial results.
Ability to analyze specific sales, margin, and expense levers affecting profitability.
Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Hands-on and committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement
- Maintain communication between staff and the Regional Manager.
- Effectively communicate and partner with regional and corporate leadership to support company direction, initiatives, culture, and financial expectations.
- Successful history in managing business operations.
- Proven business acumen.
- Experience in motivating and developing sales and operations teams.
- Knowledge of the tile/flooring or home improvement industry a plus.
- Successful candidates will thrive in busy environment, be highly organized and goal oriented.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- BS in Business Administration or related field
- Stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms.
- Walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Sit, climb or balance.
- Lift and/or move up to 110 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts.
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- May be exposed to a wide range of temperatures.
- The noise level is usually loud.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The Emser Tradition of Excellence Comes From its People...
Since its establishment in 1968, Emser Tile has become the leading supplier of the world's finest tile and natural stone. Through our international production network and product development expertise, we offer myriad of possibilities that help retailers, contractors, homebuilders, commercial builders, architects & designers bring their ideas to life. Although Emser has grown rapidly, our on-going dedication to outstanding quality and service remains the hallmark of our success.
Emser is always seeking knowledgeable, career-minded professionals to become a part of our team and help drive our growth and expansion into new and existing markets. When it comes to challenging and rewarding career opportunities, Emser is the place to be!
As an Emser employee, you will enjoy healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care. Your financial well-being will be supported through our 401(k) plan. Moreover, we offer a challenging & rewarding professional work environment. Emser's employee benefits package also includes:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
Emser provides ongoing opportunities for professional training, and encourages internal advancement and mobility.