ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE, HOUSTON, TX
Emser Tile, LLC, the nationwide supplier of high-quality floor covering products servicing world-leading retailers, builders and contractors seeks an experienced ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE, HOUSTON, TX to join the Centralized Order Management Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the complete, timely and accurate execution of a number of business transactions involved in the support of their assigned Centralized Order Management Customer:
a. Understanding of customer and company requirements for assigned customer
b. Timely Receipt, validation and processing of orders
c. Communication of order issues including incorrect pricing, improper package configurations, product size, terms and conditions of sale
d. Communication of product problems, anticipated receipt of required products or potential substation of in-stock products to limit re-selects and customer issues
e. Sourcing of product to support on time shipment and delivery of orders
f. Creation and distribution of order confirmations including communication of potential shipment or delivery issues and their potential resolution
g. Coordination of transportation and scheduling of delivery at the customer or job site
h. Resolution of issues and problems associated with any or all of the above
2. With Support of the Senior COM Account Rep or Lead, coordination of all aspects of each business transactions with internal departments, customers and suppliers as required to meet customer order requirements
3. Identification and resolution of issues that may negatively affect operations in a proactive and decisive manner
4. Management of account activates including;
a. Workload management
b. Quality and accuracy of work performed including performance to agreed to metrics
c. Scheduling and execution of assigned functions
d. Implementation of new business processes and day to day management of existing processes
1. Knowledge of Emser computer system operations, company organization and internal operations
2. Good customer service communication and skills
3. Attention to detail; focus on execution and timely completion of tasks
4. The ability to recognize potential issues and quickly resolve them before they create service failures
5. Business knowledge relating to the sales cycle, credit, shipping and customer order management
6. Ability to work with a broad cross section of internal and external people, personalities and department functions
7. Service driven with both internal and external customers
8. Ability to adapt well to change
The Emser Tradition of Excellence Comes From its People...
Since its establishment in 1968, Emser Tile has become the leading supplier of the world's finest tile and natural stone. Through our international production network and product development expertise, we offer myriad of possibilities that help retailers, contractors, homebuilders, commercial builders, architects & designers bring their ideas to life. Although Emser has grown rapidly, our on-going dedication to outstanding quality and service remains the hallmark of our success.
Emser is always seeking knowledgeable, career-minded professionals to become a part of our team and help drive our growth and expansion into new and existing markets. When it comes to challenging and rewarding career opportunities, Emser is the place to be!
As an Emser employee, you will enjoy healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care. Your financial well-being will be supported through our 401(k) plan. Moreover, we offer a challenging & rewarding professional work environment. Emser's employee benefits package also includes:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
Emser provides ongoing opportunities for professional training, and encourages internal advancement and mobility.